Whew! What a busy day! As I'm watching "The Biggest Loser," finale, I'm going to give you a few bullet points:
- Yoga is going great! After just three times of doing it (and eating A LOT better), I'm feeling less tired, more flexible and can defintiely feel the endorphins kicking in!
- Speaking of eating better, I've decided to really be cognizant of what I'm eating, so I've begun telling Brandon what I ate that day. Accountability, if you will. Today I had: half a cup of coffee and a 100 calorie protein bar for breakfast; 1 Light & Fit yogurt, another 100 calorie protein bar and two peach slices for lunch; yet another 100 calorie protein bar for a snack (I know, I know. I am only going to eat two a day from now on -- they're just so easy!); and for supper we're having pork tenderloin (the other white meat!), asparagus and brown rice. Healthy!
- It's raining...a lot...in Dallas. I'm so tired of being under a tornado watch or warning and hearing about hail! Where's the sun?!
- The UPS guy literally just delivered my "The Biggest Loser" weight loss workout yoga DVD. To say I'm excited would be an understatement.
- Can I tell you how fast this day went? We were so busy. I literally looked up and it was 4 p.m. What tha what?
- As bad as it is, I just love The Real Housewives of New Jersey. Drama at its finest.
- I don't like Ashley H. So, we will not be watching The Bachelorette this season. And yes, I said "we." Brandon watches it with me. No shame.
- I can smell the tenderloin cooking and my tummy is growling. So now I have to go cook the asparagus and brown rice. Adios, my friends!